A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
See and Be Seen, Day or Night - Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away - Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle - Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles - Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately) - Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind. General Specs: - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In The Box: Non-Bundle - Varia RTL510 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
Daytime visible from up to 2km away A tail light from the future that makes every ride safer, the Flare RT is ANT+ enabled to partner with the brilliant Transmitr wireless control. Boasting 65 Lumens of 270 degree visibility, Flare RT is the first tail light designed for daylight visibility, easily seen from up to 2km away. - Use Transmitr for wireless on/off, battery status, turn signals, and mode selection - 65 Lumens provide visibility from over 2km day or night - Be seen with balanced optics designed for 270 degree visibility near and far - Two daytime visibility modes, two night modes, and turn signal capable - Day modes: 65LM flash-4.25hrs, 35LM all-day-10hrs, 25LM steady-4.5hrs - Night modes: 65LM flash-23hrs, 5LM steady-21hrs - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Includes quick connect bracket and USB charging cable
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Page 1 of 5 Next page