- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- 7-pc wrench set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches - Long handles for improved grip and reach - Ball-ends allow up to a 25-degree entry angle so you can easily reach around obstructions - Color coated for quick reference
- All the brushes you need to detail your bike like a pro - Large, ergonomic handles feature an EasyGrip inlay - Tapered brush with soft bristles gets in all the tight, hard-to-reach spots - DuoBrush combines sponges and soft bristles—great for frames and tires - Gear cleaning brush with 3 brush heads makes quick work of drivetrain cleaning
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Lightweight and convenient tubeless plug kit - Includes two tools—a tire reamer and a tire fork perfect for mountain bike tires. - Integrated alloy case includes 10 plugs
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (including 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Cleans chain without the need to remove the chain - 3 brush heads power away dirt and grime - Absorbent sponge soaks up the degreaser as the chain exits the scrubber - Heavy duty plastic construction ensures years of performance - Sturdy handle and one-piece lid clamp make this chain scrubber easy to use
- Clamp height adjusts from 41.75"- 56.75" (106 to 144 cm) to allow you to work at a comfortable level - Clamp head rotates 360° - The articulating jaw on the clamp provides a large clamp opening, allowing the bike to be easily inserted and removed by flipping the cam lever. - Clamp head is micro-adjustable to accommodate various tube sizes. - No tools required for quick setup and storage - Lightweight aluminum construction - Product Weight: 13.6 lbs (6.18 kg) - Max load capacity: 77 lbs (35 kg)
5 Weight Damper Fluid For rebuild and repair of Fox suspension.
10 Weight Green Damper Fluid For rebuild and repair of Fox suspension. - 10 weight, 32oz bottle
Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks. - Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals - Corrosion inhibitor
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Single 29mm open bore drift for use with 1/2" rods
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
- Installs and removes threaded cups for 386Evo cranks
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- Star nut threads onto driver. - Driver slides up into guide tube - Guide tube fits over outside of 1-1/8" steerer - Hammer on round end of driver until steerer contacts driver-stop - Star nut is properly aligned and seated a consistent depth
The majority of bicycle maintenance is precision work, and the Dual-Sided Pick takes things to a whole new level. Ideal for removing debris from tires and brake pads, mud and grit from pedals and cleats, grabbing cartridge bearing and suspension seals, or managing any number of other detail work procedures. The overmolded, file-tread grip provides excellent grip and excellent control. The in-line and angled arm shapes are complimentary for intricate work. Available separate, or found in our Team Edition Tool Kit. - Hardened CRV tool steel shafts resist bending under stress - In-line and 90-degree arm shapes combine to simplify countless precision applications - Overmolded ergonomic file tread grip prevents hand fatigue and promotes excellent control - Ideal for removing unwanted debris from bike accessories and components
Bicycle maintenance is often delicate, precision work. Having an ergonomic allen wrench set or torx bit set in the palm of your hand is an ideal resource for any mechanic. With these tools alone, installing bike accessories or making component adjustments is quick and simple. Available individually, or find them in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - 2 / 2.5 / 3mm Allen wrench set - Ergonomic, overmolded rubber grip for comfort and precision - Durable polymer core creates a flex-free platform for confidently turning tight bolts - Hardened CRV tool steel maintains precise contact edges - Suitable for low and high torque adjustments on bicycle-specific components - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bicycle maintenance is often delicate, precision work. Having an ergonomic Allen wrench set or Torx bit set in the palm of your hand is an ideal resource for any mechanic. With these tools alone, installing bike accessories or making component adjustments is quick and simple. Available individually, or find them in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - T25 / T27 / T30 Torx bit set - Ergonomic, overmolded rubber grip for comfort and precision - Durable polymer core creates a flex-free platform for confidently turning tight bolts - Hardened CRV tool steel maintains precise contact edges - Suitable for low and high torque adjustments on bicycle-specific components - Limited Lifetime Warranty
$14.00 - $15.00
The majority of bicycle maintenance is delicate, precision work. But occasionally, getting the job done requires maximum leverage and control. The 8 and 10mm L-Handle Allen Wrench Tools are designed to create optimal torque for pedals and cranks. With an extra deep contact arm, long lever arm and ergonomic handle, having great control during high-torque moments is reassuring. These Allen wrenches also have a convenient ball end for quick turns of a bolt.
The perfect ride-saver that’s so compact you’ll forget you’re carrying…until you need it. This CNC machined, 4-in-1 spoke wrench and valve extender tool can restore a wheel knocked out of true, and change a valve extender during a flat repair. And while you hopefully never need to use it, the Spoke Wrench is one of those tools you ‘ll be glad you had if the situation arises. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - 4-in-1: 3 spoke nipple tools and 1 valve extender tool - 3.23mm (0.127?) slot fits many DT Swiss, Marwi, Edco and Wheelsmith square nipples - 3.3mm (0.130?) slot fits 15G square nipples - 3.45mm (0.136?) slot fits 14G square nipples - Fits the standard for valve extenders on long-valve presta inner tubes and tubeless presta valve wheels - Hardened CRV tool steel maintains precision edges for a lifetime - Found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits - Limited Lifetime Warranty
$14.00 - $24.00
The T-Handle Allen Wrench collection is the premier choice of the most demanding mechanics for precision hex keys. Made from S2 steel, known for it’s hardness and durability, these T-Handles will last you a lifetime – guaranteed. Conveniently, these Allen keys can also be added to the Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate portable service kit.
Our Steel Core Tire Levers have a hardened CRV tool steel center to prevent flex and breakage. And when getting your tire off is an extra big chore, each lever has a spoke attachment to help you get maximum leverage and secure removal. Add to this an additional polymer tab to properly spread hydraulic disc brake pads and you have a true roadside or trailside 2-in-1 companion. Our Steel Core Tire Levers make inferior tire removal tools a thing of the past. Available separate, or found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits. - Hardened CRV tool steel core prevents flex and breakage - Spoke hook on each lever - High-density polymer protects your rim and promotes smooth tire bead removal - Thin-bladed tip maneuvers under even the tightest tire bead - Wide and reinforced body promotes confidence even with the most challenging tires - Extra-long polymer tab to properly spread hydraulic disc brake pads - Slide-fit system keeps the tire tool pair securely together - Found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits
Disc brakes are arguably the most beneficial update in modern bicycle design, but not when disc rotors rub against the brake pad. Let there be flawless, flush contact, and zero pad and rotor rubbing by using this forged, hardened and polished steel Rotor Truing Fork to keep a perfectly true rotor. With two different tuning depths for repairing shallow and sharp deformations, this is the ideal solution for road disc brakes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, urban and fitness bikes. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - Forged, hardened CRV tool steel - Two different tuning depths for precision truing of disc brake rotors - Angled design promotes ample spoke clearance and efficient leverage - Polished finish looks good for the life of the tool - Precision 2.0mm slots fit Shimano, SRAM and other major rotor brands - Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits - Works great with the Pro Truing Station rotor alignment gauge
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Flop Stop is a clever service upgrade for the most demanding and home bike mechanics alike. The Flop Stop is an adjustable solution to keep your handlebar position static while you manage detailed bike maintenance like brake bleeds, handlebar wrapping, and full assembly, to name just a few. This handlebar holder also works great when storing road bikes, fitness bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes to keep the front wheel straight.
A good pedal wrench should be a pretty straightforward tool, and making it beautiful shouldn’t be overlooked – that’s definitely the case with our 15mm pedal and axle nut wrench combination tool. Two unique angled slots provide optimal mechanical advantage for removing even the most challenging pedals. At the opposite end is a precision closed 15mm axle nut tool that’s angled to provide ample clearance away from wheels. Made from forged, hardened and polished CRV tool steel, this is a one-time purchase, guaranteed. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - Forged, hardened CRV tool steel meant for a lifetime - Two different pedal flat angles for maximum leverage and efficiency - Angled 15mm axle nut wrench provides clearance away from wheels - Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool - Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
At the heart of every bicycle is flush-cut housing, and cleanly cut and crimped cables. The Cable and Housing Tool manages these tasks with precision and elegance. The cold-forged, hardened CRV tool steel arms and precision-faced cutting jaws, even the stiffest housing gets a perfect cut every time. The built-in crimper perfectly secures housing ferrules and cable end-caps, and a closure latch keeps the jaws protected when not in use. These cutter-crimpers are perfect for learning bike maintenance, or for veteran mechanics. Available separate, or found in our Team Edition Tool Kit - Squarely cuts even the stiffest compression-less housing - Cold-forged and hardened CRV tool steel arms prevent flex for easier cuts - Creates perfect cable cuts, preventing fraying or damaged ends - Precision-faced cutting jaws stay sharp and prevent cable and housing distortion - Crimping tool creates capped cables without risk of damaging ends - Closure latch keeps tool closed when not in use - Overmolded file tread handles promote comfort and control during challenging cuts - Designed to work on all types of bikes - Found in the Team Edition Tool Kit
The Feedback Sports Chain Tool 3.0 is designed to work with 1–12 Shimano, 1–12 SRAM, and 13 speed Campagnolo. Features a 360 degree backside plate support structure to ensure chain pins are pressed perfectly, every time. - Oversized, comfortable, knurled texture rubber handle provides secure grip - Broad, high-leverage pin press paddle makes quick work of the most stubborn chain pins - Soft close push pin handle - CNC-machined pin driver threads provide deliberate and consistent pressure for efficient pressing - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 speed chains, and single-speed style chains - Extra replacement pin included, conveniently secured inside storage cavity in the handle - Limited lifetime warranty; fully serviceable
Feedback Sports repair stands are the ultimate portable and home service partner for the most demanding mechanics. They’re ultralight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. Our Travel Bag collection is an awesome travel and protective companion for ensuring your stand looks new for years to come. Be the most popular rider at the trailhead with a Feedback Sports repair stand. Be the most popular mechanic at home with a brilliant storage bag. - Maximize the portability of your Feedback Sports repair stand - Protect your stand’s aluminum finish and your other equipment when traveling - Travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded - Enough space for a Sprint Repair Stand and a Flop Stop - External window for business cards / ID card - Padded Velcro strap for comfortable carrying and transport - Full length, dual-zipper design - Rugged end-loops for vertical storage when not in use - 1-Year Warranty