- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. - Hexagon blade out of high quality bit material that extends right through the blade ensures full transfer of force, even when struck with a hammer. - Ductile tempered material prevents the blade from splintering or breaking. - Comes with an impact cap for enhanced service life and reduced risk of splintering. - Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit. - Hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Short compact Stubby shape for working in tight installation spaces with 7 Included bits - Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work - Stainless Steel Bits - Captive and swiveling bit magazine for easy removal and safe storage of bits - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size Includes: - Stubby Kraftform screwdriver - Phillips (PH1) - Torx (TX10, TX25) - Hex-Plus (2.5, 3, 4, 5mm)
- Tire levers set made of glass fibre reinforced plastic - Safely lever the tires off of the rim without damaging the rim - 1/4" hexagon mounting in the tire lever allow the use of a 1/4" bit - With valve core tool and deflater
- 29 bits set with a robust holder - Can be potioned upright - Rapidator technologie - Hex-Plus technologie - Torx Bo are ideal to work on E-bike motor Include: - Rapidaptor Universal Bit Holder, - 2x PH 1, 3x PH 2, 1x PH 3 - 2x PZ 1, 3x PZ 2, 1x PZ 3 - TORX bits: TX 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 - TORX BO bits with bore hole: TX 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 - Flat bits 5.5 x 25 mm - Hex-Plus bits: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- Joker 6003 pedal size 15 with flat mouth to mount and dismount pedals - Particularly suitable for narrow wrenching situations on the bike - The special mouth geometry expands the placement possibilities of the tool - The low return angle in the mouth "takes" the screw every 15° - Slim ring side angled by 15°
- Kraftform pistol handle for particularly high torque transfer, multi-component for high working speeds and particularly ergonomic screwdriving. - Variable torque setting option with highest precision (3.0-8.8 Nm) - Simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools. - Easy-to-read scale value. - Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change. - Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws. - Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand. - Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- WT-G Precision Bike Grease is a waterproof, synthetic oil-based lubricant for cycling specific applications - Reduces friction on moving components while protecting them from contaminants, water, and corrosion - Maintains low viscosity for consistent performance from -60ºF to 360ºF (roughly -50ºC to -180ºC) in all conditions - Creates smooth, easy component movement for low energy loss - Long-lasting lubrication for extended bearing and component life - High resistance to oxidation and corrosion - Can be used on steel, alloy, Carbon, and titanium
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Replacement Phillips screwdriver for EMT tools.
Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks. - Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals - Corrosion inhibitor
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage. - Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30% - Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes - Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy and titanium surfaces - Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
$3.95 - $8.55
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Page 1 of 54 Next page