- T-handle screwdriver: Shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. - The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. - The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. - Holding function (HF) to securely hold the TORX screw on the tool. - Special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head.
- Particularly suitable for narrow wrenching situations on the bike - Joker 6003 pedal specifique size 15mm with flat mouth to mount and dismount pedals - Special mouth geometry expands the placement possibilities of the tool - High-quality surface treatment achieves a high and long-lasting corrosion protection. - Low return angle in the mouth "takes" the screw every 15° Includes: - Joker 6003 size 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17mm - Joker Pedal wrench 15mm - Joker pouch suitable for attachment to walls, shelves, workshop trolleys and the Wera 2go system
- Handle/interchangeable blade system for rapide exchange of the blade - Stubby screwdriver handle with short blade for hard to reach areas. - Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive - Strong permanent magnet, which also holds large and heavy screws. - The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working. - Includes 6 bits located in a magazine in the handle - Bits (Torx 15,20,25) (Hex 3,4,5mm)
- Kraftform pistol handle for particularly high torque transfer, multi-component for high working speeds and particularly ergonomic screwdriving. - Variable torque setting option with highest precision (3.0-8.8 Nm) - Simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools. - Easy-to-read scale value. - Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change. - Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws. - Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand. - Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Replacement Phillips screwdriver for EMT tools.
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced. - For Torx Plus screws - Particularly hard for semi-hard materials - 1/4" hexagon drive - High torque transfer - Size: 40 IP x 25mm
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
$3.95 - $8.55
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
$4.04 - $7.78
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
Page 1 of 42 Next page