- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
Sharp cuts for fine-tuning, developed specifically for MTB tires. The tongs, with their exact tread-height adjustment function, allow precise shortening of the tire lugs.
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
$12.49 - $21.50
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Want your bike to look and run like a pro's ride? Pick up Finish Line's Pro Care Bucket Kit 8.0. It comes with everything you need to keep your steed cleaned and lubed: Wet lube, Dry lube, Bike Wash cleaning solution, Finish Line's Grunge and Scrub Brushes as well as their Multi and Speed Degreasers. And, the kit even comes with a handy bucket and an easy-to-read bike maintenance guide, too!
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. It installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport. - Note: This product is thread pitch dependent. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru-axle in your bike. - Dummy axle is precision-machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip. - Pulley is machined from durable Delrin. - Oil and solvent-resistant O-ring - Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame - No tools required, simple, one-hand installation - Weight: 62 grams
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
For easy and safe servicing of your RockShox rear shock, look no further than the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. Use with model-specific clamp tips for servicing the damper of your rear shock. - For rear shock damper servicing - Ratcheting pistol grip action for easy operation - Use with shock-specific clamp tips
Don't let a broken chain put your bike out of commission. Topeak's Super Chain Tool is a great addition to seat packs and home tool boxes alike. It's made of hardened steel and includes 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a chain hook and a chain tool.
$45.00 - $48.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
- Easy-to-use tool that easily and securely attaches cable ends to cables for a professional-looking result - Included cable cutter allows easy trimming of cables to correct size before attaching cable ends - Locking function keeps a low profile while in your toolbox
• Based on the True Pro, the FT-1 has a fixed axle holder and a more stable base • Portable, folding wheel truing stand with auto centering feature • Horizontal and vertical wheel trueness gauges, manual included • Fits 14"-29" wheels, 10mm axle or smaller (can true with tire installed)
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
The Bottom Bracket Gauge Tool was designed to provide all the necessary measurements to identify the proper bottom bracket for a specific bike configuration. A metric scale runs along the long edges for measuring bottom bracket shell width and crank spindle lengths. Durable red anodized aluminum with laser etching. Overall size is 7" x 3" x 0.125". The gauge can measure: - bottom bracket width - bottom bracket shell inner diameter - crank spindle length - crank spindle diameter - bearing inner diameter Specifications: Measures crank spindle diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 29mm, 30mm Measures bearing inner diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 29mm, 30mm Measures bottom bracket shell inner diameters: 37mm, 41mm, 42mm, 46mm Measures bottom bracket shell widths: 61mm, 68mm, 73mm, 79mm, 86.5mm, 90mm, 92mm, 95mm, 100mm, 120mm, and 132mm Measures crank spindle lengths up to 180mm
DT Swiss spoke wrenches for repairing all types of DT Swiss wheels. - Works with Torx-style nipples found on DT Swiss Tricon Wheels - This professional tool is designed for a precise fit and prevents rounding of nipples - Metal nipple interface contacts torx nipple on all surfaces
Tools for working with DT Swiss spokes. - Special for stainless spokes
Tools for working with DT Swiss spokes. - Punch with concave head - Improves seating of the spoke head in the hub flange
Don't throw your tools into a bin or a pannier where they'll get lost. The Survival Gear Box provides a compact, effective way to carry 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches; 8mm box wrench; 10mm open wrench; 14-, 15-gauge, Shimano and Mavic spoke wrenches; a universal chain tool; chain hook; flat and Phillips screwdrivers; 2 tire levers and adhesive patches. These are all conveniently secured via the internal tool holders and a safety strap.
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. The Folding Hex/Screwdriver Set weighs 120 grams and has 7 tools: 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and flat-blade and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty. - 120 gram, 7-function shop quality folding tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and flat-blade and #2 Phillips screwdrivers - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, better leverage, and stay-tight bolt design - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance
6-piece screwdriver set with Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that prevents blisters and calluses. - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds, while soft zones ensure high torque transfer - Partially Lasertip: the tip literally bites into the head of the screw and thereby prevents any slipping out of the screw head - "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. - The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace - Includes practical rack for tidy storage of the screwdrivers - Screwdriver for slotted and cross-recess screws, Phillips - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
The Origin8 Revolvr BB Cup Tool features a fiber-reinforced nylon socket for damage-free installation and removal of 16-notch BB cups. It works with 1/2-inch-drive ratchets and torque wrenches.
$18.00 - $18.99
Premium Spoke Wrench with 3-Side and 4-Side Openings and Reversible Handle - Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
Developed for locking the nipple to the spoke during the wheel-building process, preventing the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. - Holds nipples in place but allows for up to 5 adjustments before compound breaks down - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond - Developed in conjunction with Loctite - Includes two 10ml bottles
High-quality L-keys for recessed TORX screws. Comes with a holding function: the wedging forces resulting from the contact pressure between the drive tip and the screw profile securely hold the screws on the tool at both ends. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding corrosion protection and a long service life. Available in a practical clip fastener, whose wear-free material provides secure storage for the L-keys and enables simple removal. - Holding function for recessed TORX screws - BlackLaser surface treatment for corrosion resistance - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Includes: 1x TX 8x76 mm, 1x TX 9x79 mm, 1x TX 10x85 mm, 1x TX 15x90 mm, 1x TX 20x96 mm, 1x TX 25x104 mm, 1x TX 27x112 mm, 1x TX 30x122 mm, 1x TX 40x132 mm
$19.95 - $29.95
Flat wrench inserts from Wolf Tooth turn your flat wrench into many other tools. - All inserts are 1 inch hex drive interface compatible - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - Nickel plated 4140 chromoly steel