•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
Magura Storm SL.2 Rotor - 6-bolt silver The Storm SL.2 disc brake rotor combines minimal weight with excellent braking performance. Perfect for sporty use.
- Super light due to the Carbotecture SL housing - High braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbon lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right - Reach Adjust: 3 mm allen key
- Available in both short- and long-pull versions - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 3-finger lever design with laser-etched grip pattern - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 195g pair
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
- The Storm HC rotor is designed for extreme use and unparalleled braking performance under high braking forces.
- Forged alloy construction - 3-finger length - Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
- 4 front pistons for maximum braking power, 2 rear pistons for perfect modulation - Short HC lever mean that it can reliably deliver full braking power at the touch of just one finger. - Position: Front and Rear - Hydraulic Hose Length: 2200mm - Fluid: Mineral oil - Lever Blade Material: Aluminum
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Avid - Juicy 3,5,7,Carbon,Ultimate - BB7 Mechanical
$322.45 - $403.95
The Campagnolo EKAR Ergopower Shift/Brake Levers and Disc calipers were designed with gravel riding in mind. Easy, intuitive shifting mechanisms, and comfortable levers make this 1x13-speed system a desirable option for gravel riders. - Precise, quick shifting with One-Lever-One-Action and positive engagement with the efficient 1x13-speed Ekar drivetrain means a perfect change every time - Lever 3 has been redesigned so that it is easy to activate from the drops - Ultra-Shift mechanism allows you to up-shift 3 gears with one action - Vari-Cushion hoods provides comfortable, safe grip in any riding position and any off-road conditions - Additional laser-cut texture on lever blades and controls is sweat- and wear-resistant for an enhanced grip - Ergonomic adjustable reach to suit any hand or finger size Specifications: - Pad Compound: Organic - Brake Caliper Mount: Flat Mount - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy EKAR - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Drivetrain Speeds: 13
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
- Entry level to the MAGURA MT world with all of the high-tech features of German engineering skill such as lightweight Carbotecture components and the improved MAGURA disctube for safe stopping on tour and in the city - suitable for mounting left or right
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
Organic brake compound with aluminum back plate. Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged aluminum construction • 2-finger lever design
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction
With a stiff, one-piece, co-molded design, Box Three™ Air Flow Brake Shoes provide the excellent stopping power and are the perfect choice for your next build. They include two-tone, dual-compound pads that feature a unique finned design that helps improve airflow. Pivoting posts aid installation and make toe-in adjustments simple and easy.
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
The forged aluminum Spyke Levers have all the features you would expect from TRP: the ergonomic 2-finger design, Teflon bushings, forged clamp, and return spring. Mated to our Spyke calipers, these levers connect rider and machine for near-telepathic braking feel. - Lightweight design - Ergonomic lever design - Alloy lever and bracket - Teflon bushings - Stainless steel hardware - 2-finger lever blade - For use with RapidFire shifters - Weight: 156g/pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
Shimano Mountain brake shoe sets - Mounting hardware included - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts. It's that simple to get a rub-free setup! This kit includes stainless steel hardware with washers and bolts for both CPS (Caliper Positioning System) mounting and standard (direct-mount)mounting.
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
Box One 70mm Brake Shoes feature a stiff, cold-forged, and CNC-machined cartridge body and triple-compound, 70-millimeter pads for superior braking. Mounting posts that pivot allow for perfect pad alignment, while silver machined accents and laser-etched graphics offer refined aesthetics. - 70-millimeter replacement pads - Pivoting posts - Triple Compound - silver machined accents