Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra-soft pro compound and built it into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact-prone portions of the grips to provide an even better feel and accurate control when riding. - Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort - Soft Pro compound provides excellent shock absorption - Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening - Redesigned ends provide an improved feel - Provide extra durability against grip blowout - Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel - Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system - Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
A dual-density lock-on grip with an ergonomic design and IsoZone vibration damping for all-purpose comfort. - Integrated clear gel adds comfort and shock absorption - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
Planet Bike's Trippy Grips offer the same sweet grip as a tennis racket or golf club, with major style to boot. The soft cores damp vibrations to keep you feeling great and these great grips also become tacky when wet for a safe grip in all riding conditions.
Siliconez are the grip of choice for top world cup XC racers looking for both weight savings and performance. Feeling is believing with Supacaz’s patented memory foam attributes that mold to your hand providing consistent grip in any condition. The shock-absorbing qualities reduce fatigue of not only hands but the entire upper body. - Material: Silicone Foam - Diameter: 32mm(sl), 34mm(xl), 36mm (xxl) - Length: 130mm - UV resistant - Latex-free
Origin-8's Tri-Power Locking Grips are made from soft, Kraton rubber for great comfort and excellent grip. They feature a tapered triangle-shaped pattern and locking aluminum clamps for easy installation and removal.
- Easy-install, lock-on design - Secure double-locking alloy clamps - Comfortable dual-density Kraton rubber construction - Ergonomic palm rest reduces pressure points - 130mm
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz are included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color-matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
- Slip-on design for tool-free installation - Classic, collapsible rib construction for excellent grip - Soft Kraton rubber construction for comfort and durability - Matching end plugs included - 130mm
The handlebar grips on your bike are one of the few contact points that keep you connected to your bike. The elegant ergonomic curves and rib pattern texture keep your hands happy all day long by providing anti-slip, all day vibration dampening comfort. Whether you're riding a mountain bike, commuter, beach cruiser, bmx or e-bike, check out the natural comfort and style that these handsome grips add to your ride. The Dura Cork version of Planet Bike's Happy Hands Handlebar lock-on grips feature a durable natural cork and rubber composite construction that will keep your hands comfortable and in control no matter what kind of riding you are doing. - Ergonomic shape and durable cork/rubber construction give optimum anti-slip control, even on demanding terrain or in wet conditions - Soft & ribbed patterned texture provide superior vibration dampening and increase comfort by reducing hand fatigue on long rides - They feel great with both gloves and bare hands - Designed to fit any standard straight bicycle handlebar with an outer diameter between 20-22mm - Installation is easy with a single lock-on alloy clamping collar that keeps grips in place while you ride. Hex wrench for installation is included - Size: 130mm length, 31.75mm diameter - Weight: 102 grams
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Tired of numb, painful hands? The Cruise Control Drop Bar Grip System gives you the ultimate in control and comfort on your road or gravel bike. Instead of riding all day holding a round metal tube, you'll have multiple ergonomic positions designed to eliminate the high pressure zones that have you shaking your hands out every mile. Together, the Top Grip and Drop Grip offer a complete ergonomic upgrade that fits almost any drop bar on the market. So go ahead, take the long way home. Combine with the Kitchen Sink Handlebar and Really Long Bar Tape to take things to the next level. Benefits: - Ergonomic pad shaping eliminates hot spots which can lead to hand pain, numbness and tingling - Kraton rubber filters road buzz - Multiple grip options let you customize your handlebar for the perfect fit Details: - Top Grips attach to the bar underneath the tape to provide a larger, ergonomic hand position on the tops of your bars. - Drop Grips go over the end of the bar, giving you a comfortable drop position with quick access to the brake levers. Compatibility: - Compatible with standard drop bar handlebars - Top Grips are installed directly on the bar, before bar tape is applied, so you may need a fresh roll of tape. Did we mention our Really Long Bar Tape works great, especially for wider bars?
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
$10.99 - $11.99
The Cult Vans grips feature a classic Vans waffle pattern and are made by ODI in the USA using their proprietary rubber compound. - Made in the USA by ODI - Length: 150mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
F-1 Series Float Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Micro-textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control - Smooth profile for a consistent feel
$28.95 - $29.95
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
Dimples for the palm, waffle for the fingers. The Clutch grip combines traction and comfort. The waffle tread is specifically shaped to the fingers and oriented for traction in varied conditions. The diameter is narrow at 30mm with an extra wide format at 150mm overall. It features our special tacky compound based on 25a durometer. Weighing in at 100g /pair. Chromag grips feature our unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
$38.45 - $43.45
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
Designed in part with FBM Bikes in conjunction with the FBM/Profile Racing/ODI Maiden America tour series. - Length: 143mm
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Fat Paw Grips - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
- Ergonomic grips with detachable alloy bar ends - Designed to provide great comfort and support for all day riding - Bar end provides lock-on feature - Length: 135mm
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 130mm
With sweeping transitions from the padded thumb area to the deep-dish diamond top pattern to a recessed half-waffle, the LOCKJAW delivers a technically precise feel from end to end. Utilizing our TRC+ rubber compound allows us to maintain industry-leading durability delivered in a soft, plush, and sticky durometer. By combining our tapered inner sleeve and single lock ring system, coupled with our new extra-grippy rubber and recessed half waffle, the LOCKJAW gives you an extremely responsive-feeling cockpit. If you are looking for the ultimate control at your fingertips, the LOCKJAW continues to elevate the renowned DEITY Grip line to new levels. - Padded thumb area for comfort and smooth transitions - Recessed half-waffle design for added control without hot spots - Deep dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides unrivaled traction - Featuring soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for durability and increased grip - Tapered inner sleeve to ensure perfect contact with the handlebar - Single clamp design with forward-facing bolts that feature Loctite - Lasered black-ano 6061-T6 aluminum clamps - Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort - Capped end for safety and comfort - 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter - Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice! - 104 grams for the set
The OG diamond pattern gives that perfect control with just the right amount of kush to keep your hands fresh. Highlighted on either end with beautiful full aluminum oil slick clamps. This grip is like no other and is an absolute must for the avid rider. - Dual Density High Performance Rubber. - 30.0mm Diameter - Star Ringz 100% Aluminum Laser Etched Lock-On Ring; Anodized.