Ultra-lightweight Box One™ Carbon BMX Handlebars are made using advanced carbon fiber technology. Designed for maximum performance. Made for standard 22.2 bar bore stems. FEATURES: - 22.2 Bar Bore - 3K Weave Carbon Fiber - Gripper Clamping Area - Impact-Resistant Clear Coat - Water Decals SPECIFICATIONS: - 3 Inch 4.5 Inch 6 Inch - Clamp (Ø) 22.2mm - Material UD Carbon Fiber - Sweep 6° back, 2° up 6° back, 2° up 7° back, 2° up - Weight 166 grams / 5.9 ounces 204 grams / 7.2 ounces 288 grams / 10.2 ounces - Width 21.5 inches 23.6 inches 26 inches Please note, the maximum recommended rider weight for these bars is 100 pounds.
Alex D’s new signature ALVX bars, a classic BMX shape and only 28" wide, multi-butted chromoly sweetness and available in 3 height options.
BSD Freedom BMX Handlebars are made from multi-butted post weld heat treated 4130 for maximum strength to weight ratio. Using our classic 11 degree backsweep with 2 degree upsweep for added comfort and control. - Constructed from heat-treated multiple butted 4130 chromoly
BSD Raider BMX Handlebars - David Grant Signature Handlebar - Post weld heat treated 4130 - Backsweep: 11 degrees - Upsweep: 2 degrees
A little more upsweep for more comfort and a little taller than BSD's Giraffic. A classic two piece bar styling but still with the same Giraffic look.
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
- CW style - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 26-inch - Rise 8-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
- Chromoly construction - Freestyle design - Type: BMX - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27-inch - Rise: 7.5-inch
- Butted full chromoly construction - Lightweight design - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.1-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Upsweep/Drop: 3° - Material: Chromoly
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 50-degree sweep
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips bar end shifters or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction for a
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
The 10-4 bar features large radius bends, thicker walled butted tubing and a traditional 7/8" crossbar. - 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Multi-butted
A traditional looking 4-piece bar that uses larger radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing and a traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength and durability. - Multi-Butted, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Welded end caps to reduce flex - Post-weld heat-treated for added strength
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
$36.99 - $44.99
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
$44.49 - $45.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Page 1 of 3 Next page