WHY WE MAKE THIS
Chris, our founder, and spiritual guide, the King himself, is really, in his heart-of-hearts a mountain biker. We make this hub because it's spiritually imperative that we do so, to honor the dirt that has given us so much, and to keep Chris happy.
WHY YOU WANT IT
Our Boost Centerlock 148x12 rear hubs use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff platform that makes your suspension perform better and gets every one of the watts you make into the dirt. To keep mud and water out of the works they have heavy-duty bearing seals and snap rings that provide superior protection with ultra-low drag. Each one is like a rolling dream of trail riding performance. Our bearings, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical-grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings are what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
All Chris King rear hubs come with that signature, angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 24h, 28h, and 32h
- Available with Micro Spline, HG or XD driveshell
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard
- Axle Width: 148mm
- Flange Diameter DS & NDS: 57.4mm
- Center to Flange DS: 24mm
- Center to Flange NDS: 36.3mm
|157 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 32||841529113938||EDB1CD3||CHR44248720K|