Five steps up from your standard trail helmet!
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross-country training, and backcountry or gravel adventures. This helmet is well-ventilated with maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor, and breathable.
What is most important about the Leatt MTB 2.0 helmet is the head and brain protection level it offers. Featuring 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 °moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing foam and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at the concussion level.
Be comfortable and ride safely.
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- MaxiFlow impact foam air channels are effective even at low speed
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 20 vents
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Weight: from 300g (0.65 lbs)
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
|Stealth / Small||06009554003790||1023016450||LEA38509103M|
|Stealth / Medium||06009554003806||1023016451||LEA38640238M|
|Stealth / Large||06009554003813||1023016452||LEA38829527M|