Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
$39.99 $49.99 20% Savings
Bontrager's NCS Fenders offer full coverage for riding in the rain and commuting all-winter long. They're made of a light and super-durable polycarbonate material and have rustproof stainless-steel struts and hardware. They come fully assembled and attach to your frame's eyelets in minutes. Plus, you don't have to remove your wheels. They also have no-cut struts that can easily be lengthened or shortened to perfect the tire clearance. You also get removable mudflaps front and rear for extra coverage and the rear fender is double-strutted for additional support. What's more, should you ever wear them out, the NCS Fenders are completely recyclable, too.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M1/M2 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
A pair of Electra's Townie Aluminum Fenders on your ride will let you pedal even in less-than-ideal conditions. They're made from durable, low-maintenance aluminum and offer full coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
$11.99 - $12.99
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Wheel Size: Universal Standard: Fender Size: 380mm x 102mm Weight: 19g Wide: Fender Size: 383mm x 115.5mm Weight: 25.5g
Origin8's Special Sauce Ass Saver keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails. It attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools and stores easily in a backpack. - Application: Rear - Fender Size: 626mm x 95mm - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 61g - Wheel Size: Universal
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10"x24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
Designed specifically for commuters, this 45mm wide front and rear fender set is the perfect option for the every day rider. The reflective strips that run down either side of the fenders provides enhanced visibility. - Sturdy stainless steel double stays - Easily mounted with included hardware
$13.99 - $21.99
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
The ultimate clip-on mudguard set for road bikes for tire widths up to 25mm. Its smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes, and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. The superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Paintwork protection film for the frame is also included. Disc brake compatible: Please be mindful of the brake wire.
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
- Superflex unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate - Pre-installed stainless steel hardware with mud flaps - Includes all hardware for mounting to virtually any bike
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
- Spoiler/lower fender - 35mm fits 35 Chromoplastics, Commuter II & Raceblade fenders - Hardware included
- Smart clip-on front mudguard for road, cyclocross, hybrid, gravel bikes, etc. - Fits a maximum tyre width up to 38mm. - It is the ideal companion to our S-BLADE rear mudguard. - Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks. - Paintwork protection film for the frame is included.
The ultimate clip-on mudguard set for road and cyclocross bikes for tire widths between 25 and 32mm. Its smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes, and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Its superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Includes adhesive protection kit to avoid damaging the paintwork. Disc brake compatible: Please be mindful of the brake wire.
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 6.5-inches wide • 19.5-inches long
PDW's Full Metal Road Fenders are designed to fit road bikes that are difficult to install full-coverage fenders on. They have special hardware to get around caliper brakes and under forks, even add-on mounts for bikes that lack eyelets to mount fender stays to. They provide full-wrap coverage, even shielding riders behind you from tire spray thanks to the sturdy rubber mudflaps. Plus, safety release tabs ensure your wheels keep turning, even if debris gets lodged between the fender and tire. - Anodized aluminum - 30mm wide - Fits bikes with 700 x 23mm tires and fender eyelets - 454 grams
$61.90 - $73.04
- Impressive Traditional fenders in aluminum, Stainless steel or brass - Stainless steel version has a near mirror polish - fenders are not Pre-drilled and include Stainless steel Hardware
Ass-Savers x All-City Rear Fender
A beefy downtube fender for big tires Planet Bike designed the Big Buck fenders to stand up to all of your fat tire adventures. The downtube-mounted fender’s extra wide 5-inch profile shields your shoes and blocks snow, spray and crud when rolling on your 5-inch wide fatties. It's a beefy fender for big tires. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Two-point rubber strap attachment for quick mounting and removal - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Fender width: 110-120mm for 3-5" wide tires - Max tire width: 5" - Weight: 95 grams
DeFender TX is a compact trekking bike fender. Adjustable aluminum struts with QR levers for quick, perfect alignment and good tire coverage. The DeFender TX is made of high impact plastic and the highly polished underside prevents dirt buildup. Fits tires up to 700 x 44c. - Seat tube and seatstay or chainstay eyelets attachment - Injected high impact resistant plastic with aluminum struts - Adjustable angle and position for perfect tire coverage - 77. 8 x 26. 5 x 8.6 cm /30.6” x 10.4” x 3.4” (Rear) - Weight: 245 grams
Page 1 of 6 Next page