Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Key features: - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - To best know which model works best for you, measure the internal dimension of your rim - For rims with internal dimensions up to 15mm (ETRO 622x15mm), use the narrow rim strip - For rims with internal dimensions 17-19mm (ETRO 622x17-19mm), use the wide rim strip - Not Tubeless Ready
• Titanium axles with alloy hardware • Steel cam mechanism for longevity, and self-lubricating brass bushings
$13.50 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Bearing/Spacer upgrade for greater durability on M1-121, M1-221, and M1-321 Hubs - Includes 2 bearings, 1 sleeve and 1 bearing adjuster - Note: does not fit M1-120 Or M1-220 Hubs
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
$37.00 - $52.00
Kit allows you to convert your Neo or Neo Ultimate hub. The thru-axle to QR kit includes two SealLock end caps and Stan's aluminum quick-release skewer. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. The QR/thru-axle to bolt-on kit includes end caps, threaded axle, bolts and washers. Bolt-on axles are recommended to prevent slipping and wheel misalignment in frames with horizontal drop-outs. - Not compatible with Centerlock or Boost hubs
- Front axle conversion for Spin Doctor hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs - 14mm nutted "stub" bolt-on system requires Halo Front Axle Replacement Kit (sold separately)
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
$46.00 - $48.00
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60, 50, or Rail 50 wheels to fit your bike's rear axle.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Downhill Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
$44.99 - $49.99
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
$5.39 - $7.59
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
Replacement freehub body for Sram 900 series hubs
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
Page 1 of 12 Next page