SRAM's Force DoubleTap Control Levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched since you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting. They're crafted with carbon and magnesium to create a system so light that it won't slow you down whether you're racing for prizes, bragging rights or World Championships. Plus, the single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of braking when you shift. The front shifter uses Zero-Loss technology, when shifting, the cable is engaged instantly for precise gear changes. And both levers incorporate the popular reach adjust feature that allows you dial in exactly where your levers are in relation to your bars.
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precision braking and shifting performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM Force 22 is designed to work with 11-speed cassettes. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
SRAM's Apex DoubleTap Control Levers allow you to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, so you can always select the perfect gear with ease. The single-lever-shifting design allows for faster, smoother shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the ergonomic levers are incredibly light, aero and hide all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
Take your shifting to the next level with Campagnolo's Super Record EPS ErgoPower Levers. These Italian beauties offer the ultimate in braking and perfect electronic shifting function. The rear lever's unique design allows for up to ten simultaneous shifts in either direction with the simple hold of a button. Plus, you can easily shift the front chainring flawlessly even under load. You'll also love the comfortable, ergonomic design that makes the levers and hoods fit like a glove. Plus, Campagnolo's advanced carbon construction lets these remarkable levers live up to the vaulted Super Record moniker.
SRAM’s RED shifter optimizes the rider/bike interface. The transition from hood to handlebar is smooth and seamless, and the hood texture provides a comfortable, cushioned grip. DoubleTap technology allows you to up- and down-shift with a single lever, while reducing weight and leaving your brake lever unfettered by shifting. Plus, the shift and brake levers have independent reach adjustment for a customizable fit. And, ZeroLoss technology instantly engages the cable for precise gear changes.
Replacement Hydraulic lever only. Does not include rubber hood or brake caliper. Includes 2000mm hose and fittings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 11 - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
$185.00 - $369.00
Comfort plays a big part in speed—that's why SRAM designed the Force 22 ErgoDynamic Shifters with an ErgoFit textured body and refined hood shape that improve grip and provide a smooth transition to the bar. These 2x11-speed shifters are crafted with carbon and magnesium for an incredibly low weight you'll notice as soon as you wrap your hands around them. Individual reach adjustment of the ErgoBlade brake and shift levers put the controls exactly where you want them. And, with an understated black finish, the Force 22 Shifters are a great match for any machine.
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur GS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-GS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 34T / top sprocket: 12T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 32T / top sprocket: 12T (front triple) - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 11T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T (front triple) - Maximum Front Difference: 16T (front double) / 20T (front triple) - Total Capacity: 39T (front double) / 41T (front triple)
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Right-Side Lever lets you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Left-Side Lever lets you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Left-Side Lever (Triple) is for use with a triple crankset and a triple front derailleur. Shimano's Dual Control levers let you shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
$38.99 - $165.99
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
$139.99 - $219.99
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
$264.99 - $549.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition - Easy Brake Control Hydraulic Brake
$334.99 - $685.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
The R9120 Dual Control Lever offers a shorter lever stroke, an expanded reach adjustment range for precise lever position, and lighter front shifting operation for quick and intuitive shifting and braking in all situations. Further improvements are its renewed hood cover material and its comfortable ergonomic shape with more grip. - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Consistent braking performance in any condition - Easy brake control hydraulic brake - 11-speed compatible
TT/Triathlon Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever (2x11-speed). Features - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Switch button integrated inside without hand release - Intuitive shifting control - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchro Shift - Each switch available with multi-shift on/off - More control and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style - E-TUBE project - Clean cockpit area - Integrated E-TUBE cable and internal brake cable routing - New cable junction (EW-RS910/911, EW-JC130) available to integrated with bike frame
$651.99 - $999.99
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
$167.99 - $359.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual control levers. - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Even lighter front shifting when paired with redesigned FD-R8000 - 2x11-speed - Model Number: ST-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 220 grams
$163.99 - $339.99
Shimano R8050 Di2 dual control lever. - More intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - More Reach Adjust range - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 148 grams
Shimano Ultegra TT/Triathlon dual control lever. - Reduced drag through a more aerodynamic design - Eliminated the switch box of ST-6871 to make the design smaller and shorter - Intuitive shifting control - Keep firm when shifting - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchronized Shift - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 138 g/pair
$269.99 - $611.99
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8070 Di2 hydraulic disc brake dual control levers. - Intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Small bracket size improves ergonomics - Customize each SW for multi-shift on or off per SW through E-tube project App. - Greater reach adjust range and free stroke adjuster - Lightweight race-ready materials - More quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 180 grams
- Internal cable routing for lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area - Effortless and accurate shift operation - Ergonomic brake lever - Clean internal cable routing - Engineering plastic bracket body - Aluminum main lever - Adjustable reach - Compatible only with FD-4703 front derailleur
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Right STI Lever Name Plate and Fixing Screw
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
Integrated brake/shift lever with hydraulic line and flat mount disc caliper attached. Shift lever features 11-Speed Ultra-Shift shifting providing the ability to up-shift five sprockets and down three. Composite lever body with carbon brake lever. - Brakes are shipped dry, and require bleeding after installation. Compatible with both Campagnolo and Magura bleed fittings - Requires the use of H11 crankset and MY15 and newer Chorus, Record or Super Record derailleurs - Adjustable reach and lever throw - Ultra-Shift Ergonomics design makes it possible to utilize three different hand positions on the levers - Vari-Cushion silicon hoods provide variable cushioning zones to optimize comfort while grooved areas drain water away improving grip - Double curvature brake lever allows for engagement and modulation from any hand position - Includes genuine Campagnolo shift cables and housing
Page 1 of 3 Next page