As a proud descendant of MA2, MA40 and MA3, Mavic’s Open Elite is the perfect blend of successful Mavic rim features. It balances durability, weight, and price to provide you with a road riding experience that has all you need and nothing you don’t.
$37.99 - $47.50
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 5 D3 - Holes : 18 / 24 - ERD : 539mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubular - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric/Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
$119.99 - $139.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
After a red nose, one of the most identifiable traits of a clown is his footwear. They're huge. So are Surly's Clown Shoe rims. At 100mm wide they greatly increase the tire footprint and give you more stability and float in loose terrain. The material between the spokes is drilled out to reduce weight and 64 spoke holes let you build them up centered or offset.
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
65mm wide like Large Marge, Marge Lite shaves a lot of weight over regular Marges while retaining torsional stiffness. This rim, like Surly's Rolling Darryl and Clown Shoe rims, utilizes a 64 dual-spoke hole pattern. Lace 32 holes all on one side when building for frames with offset, such as our Pugsley and Moonlander. Lace 32 holes skipping side to side for non-offset frames or forks. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h hubs - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 690g *Tire bead seat diameter
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Mustang rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager Super Juice, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
- Size : 700c - Model : Aura 5 TLR - Holes : 18 / - ERD : 596mm - Color : Nude - Finish : Nude - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front) / Asymmetric (rear) - Weight : 540g
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 3 D3 TLR - Holes : 18 - ERD : 568mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : TLR/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Front - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 420g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Nebula wheels - Pinned Seam - Presta Valve
A trail rim that ticks all the boxes. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 295 Rim is one of the most versatile trail rims on the market. Though built for trail, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is tough enough to handle more aggressive applications ranging from All Mountain to Enduro. Sporting a 24.5mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is compatible with a broad range of tire sizes and profiles making it a true do it all rim solution. SPANK’s proprietary, lightweight and rigid Dynamal alloy gives the OOZY Trail 295 rim unparalleled strength at a weight competitive with carbon. As the first SPANK rim to feature SPANK’s revolutionary Bead Bite anti-burp technology, the OOZY Trail 295 rim set the standard for effectively preventing tire burps and restricting excessive tire rollover even at low tire pressures. Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") Hole Count: 32H Inner / Outer Width: 24.5 / 29.5 Valve: F/V Presta Tubeless: Tubeless ready Finish: Polish anodized, decal logos ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29") Discipline: Trail
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
$35.99 - $37.99
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • ISO: 559 • Double Wall Construction • Non-machined Side Wall • Color: Black • Drill: 36 • Weight: 1,579 grams • Width: 100mm • Rim depth: 29.5mm
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
The Aerospace features an “aero” or “V-shaped” cross-section, which creates a unique structural design. Made from 6000 series aluminum, it’s both easy to manufacture, incredibly durable and allows us to create a rim that’s strong, light and affordable. Thick inner sidewalls, and a lowered center wall section provide more room when installing or removing tires, and running brakes isn’t an issue. The Aerospace uses a traditional lacing pattern, just like the HAZARD LITE, SEVEN K-A and QUADRANT. FEATURES - Precision welded joint 6000 series aluminum SPECS - Width: 34mm - Height: 23mm - ERD: 380mm - 36-hole - 450 grams (15.8oz)
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 84 - Width OD: 90 - Profile: 14 - Wall: Sgl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 750g - ERD: 549 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
A true all-purpose rim, WTB's LaserDisc i21 is perfect for just about every trail on the mountain. Its 21mm inner width accommodates a wide range of tires from narrow XC treads to meaty downhill knobbies, while WTB's fine aluminum choice, I-beam construction and eyelet-reinforced spoke holes maximize strength and stiffness for outstanding reliability and cornering precision.
Stan's Grail rim comes close to being the ultimate option for disc brake road and 'cross wheels. At just over 24mm-wide, and almost 25mm deep, it's aero, stiff, and ready to take the lead on the race course or on the road. Stan's own Bead Socket Technology offers unmatched tubeless setup for a wheel that's sure to please.
Mavic's CXP Elite offers a 21mm aerodynamic pin-joined profile, along with eyelets around each spoke hole to enhance its durability. Weight: 510 grams
Now you can add traction and stability to your ride without sacrificing speed. SPANK Industries is a longtime leader in the development of wide rim technology. The SPIKE Race 33 Rim is the evolution of SPANK’s infamous SPIKE Race rim line up. With a 28mm inner profile, the SPIKE Race 33 combines the wide stance of its predecessor the SPIKE 35 EVO, with the light weight of SPANK’s legendary Race 28. The Race 33 was designed to optimize tire spread across a wider array of tires options, without squaring off tire profiles, making it ideal for anyone in need of enhanced traction and stability without compromising speed on track. Sturdy Dynamal alloy construction paired with SPANK’s acclaimed OohBah rim design, make the SPIKE Race 33 one of the strongest alloy hoops on the market. Equipped with SPANK’s patented Bead Bite anti-burp tubeless system, the SPIKE Race 33 offers unmatched tire security and performance with or without tubes. - Key Tech: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - ERD (mm++): 529 (26") / 554 (27.5") - ETRTO (mm): 559x28 (26") / 584x28 (27.5") - Discipline: Race / Freeride
Stan's ZTR Alpha 340 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction.
Page 1 of 5 Next page