Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
For off-road riders who give up seat packs for dropper posts, Rapid Pack is perfect for mountain bike rides lasting two hours or less. Designed with a sleek esthetic that makes you feel like you aren't wearing your uncle's fanny pack, this bag holds all your essentials when cargo pockets are being used and hydration packs are overkill. Key Features - Lightweight stretch woven material is durable and works with the body's natural movements - Ridged foam back panel for breathability and comfort - Two zippered security pockets hold essentials - Left side opening features internal mesh pockets for easy gear organization - Middle waterbottle pocket centralizes weight while riding - Right side opening features internal mesh pockets with compression phone sleeve and key fob - Fits most tubes including fat bike and plus sized models - 100 cu. in. (1.364l) capacity
Blackburn's Slick Cage is both elegant and indestructible. The polycarbonate-constructed cage offers MTB durability with road worthy appearance. - Minimalist profile - Ultra-snug fit with a solid grip - V-shape opening allows easier side insertion on small frames - 23 grams
Small parts can be hard to keep up with. If you've lost pieces of the mounting hardware for your Speed Concept Water Bottle Cage, don't sweat it. You'll find all the replacement parts in this handy hardware kit. • Aluminum
$10.99 - $11.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
$6.99 - $7.99
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
The Tech Fuel Handheld combines tech storage and hydration to provide a hydration option that keeps your mobile device secure. This lightweight handheld features a top-dishwasher-shelf safe, BPA-free bottle with an ergonomic comfort grip design. Its one-of-a-kind secure holder fits standard devices for on-the-run phone access. The adjustable strap provides a secure fit and includes two gel pack loops for on-the-run nutrition. Dimensions: 7.09cm x 3.54cm x 2.36cm
Made with a mix of materials - a carbon shell and glass fiber core - the Ciro bottle cage is optimized to be as light as possible. It's shaped to clamp the bottle very tightly, and has been given a minimalistic design so it does not upstage your bicycle.
The Deva has proven its worth during the cycling classics over cobblestones. Its material and unique cylindrical shape ensure perfect clamping and prevent the bottle slowly working its way up. The cage is designed so that the bottle can be inserted easily and smoothly. And since it's produced in so many different colors, there is one available for everyone's bike.
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
• Fits standard bottle • Lightweight alloy construction • Includes hardware • ~22g
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
- This super robust, super organized pack is specifically designed for commuters who ride to school or office - The ventilated back system guarantees comfortable breathability and the rain cover protects from showers - Features the airstripes back system with mesh hip wings, Laptop compartment with double padding on the base and sides (Up to 15.6 In.), Removable helmet holder and a detachable rain cover storage includes a large folder-Sized main compartment, Large front pocket with organizer for computer accessories and stretch side pockets - Includes compression straps, Load adjuster straps, Comfortable grab handle, Reflective loop for safety light and 3m reflectors - Dimensions: 18 X 12 x 9" (H x W x D). 1200g
- Buttons improve grip on waterbottle - TIG welded aluminum construction
$15.00 - $16.00
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
$10.99 - $19.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Using the same technology of the SlideCage but for front bottle insertion and featuring a bottle size adjustment nose the Topcage delivers great performance and fits to all plastic drinking bottles.
Specialized's WaterGate self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience. - Simple hands-free open and close valve: nothing to turn - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drinks - Rubber over-molded cap for easy grip
$19.99 - $21.99
No matter what kind of fuel you sip to help you power your pedals, Electra's Linear Cup Holder will bring it along for the ride. It features a solid handlebar mount that's a breeze to install and classy, laser-etched anodized aluminum construction that firmly holds your beverage so you can use both hands to steer.
$14.99 - $15.39
- Durable AL-6061 alloy construction - Side-load design for easy in/out accessibility for frames with compact bottle mounting areas - Minimalist, sleek design - Includes hardware - 30g
Full UD carbon construction for a perfect blend of strength and light weight - Standard top-loading configuration - Cage design provides secure bottle retention with easy in/out accessibility - Minimalist, sleek design in multiple color options - Includes hardware - 22g
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Page 1 of 13 Next page