- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5" (length) x 1.5" (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
Much like the rest of the Patrol range, the Patrol Sprocket is based on the classic racing sprockets of the past. Ours uses a high-quality CNC construction and offset teeth for a perfect chain line. This thing was designed to crank fast, so of course we had to offer a 33T version for the guys that really like mashing the pedals. Bolt one onto your bike today and see how fast you can go.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork. - Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key. - Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware. - Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Radio PRO Leon Hoppe's signature 47 Sprocket Guard is made to take a real beating. Featuring an integrated 8mm thick alloy guard and a robust CNC machined construction; if you're looking to get tech as hell and not break your chain, we suggest investing in one of these.
The Graduate sleeve is the replacement sleeve for the Graduate peg that's made from long lasting, fast sliding plastic. - Sold singly
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Tom Dugan's signature DGN stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
- For 19mm crank spindles and threaded Euro bottom bracket frames. - High-quality four bearing design with aluminum cups.
WeThePeople's Arrow 115 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you new confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Rubber durometer: 30° Size: 115mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
WeThePeople's Arrow 146 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you newfound confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Size: 146mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Page 1 of 3 Next page