If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
- Medium Diameter (32.25mm) - Length 135mm - 118g - Handlebar Diameter: 22.2mm
Made with recycled materials, this grip features a contoured shape and dual-density construction for ultimate support on any trail. Lock-on comfort Take the long way with the XR Endurance Comp Recycled Grip made using recycled plastics at the grip core. Contoured shaping provides comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers stay in place. This Dual-Density grip features a lightweight lock-on design that securely attaches to any bar. Using recycled materials in this product helps provide second life to unwanted end of life plastics. Product details - Grip core is made from recycled plastic - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at fingertips - Dual-density compound provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Continuous tread pattern optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping Features: The net effect Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're 4 times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution. A global issue Each year 18 billion pounds of plastic enters the ocean, polluting beaches and waterways around the world. Better products for a better planet We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
$31.99 - $33.99
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. Lock-on ring design ensures the grip will stay in place for long lasting use. Lock-On Grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 90 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
$29.99 - $33.99
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Take care of your hands with an ergonomic, paddle-shape design that evenly distributes pressure across your hands and helps reduce hand fatigue. The Satellite Elite Grip features a dual-density compound that offers variable padding and unparalleled vibration absorption to ensure comfort on every ride. Key features - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
A lock-on grip with a unique finned texture for added comfort and control. Get a grip on sustainability The XR Trail Comp grip features a unique finned texture that conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable all day while you ride. Plus, a lightweight nylon CoreLock clamp holds the grip securely in place for confidence on even the most technical trails. You and your hands will both feel good knowing that the grip's core is made from recycled ocean-bound plastics. Product details - Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip - Rubber compound and tread design are optimized for control and comfort - Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Nylon CoreLock clamp offers dual clamp strength - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 31mm diameter
The GP grip with a full-size comfort bar end delivers maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling when touring or on fitness bikes. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP4 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP4 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. (Cannot be used on carbon handlebars)
Extensive material research and design testing, plus expert and carefully detailed craftsmanship, have produced the ultimate standard in grip comfort and beauty. Anti-vibration large pad design eliminates numbness and slipping for any hand size. Made in the U.S.A. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - 5" long (127 mm) - 7/8" I.D. (22.25 mm) - 1.26" O.D. (32 mm) - 5 ounces (141.5 grams)
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
This ergonomically designed grip fuses comfort, performance, and style all into one. The ergonomically designed wing is plush for not only your hands but also your wrists and upper body. This is the ideal grip for Marathons or Stage Racing. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Star Ringz: 100% aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
The slender WCS Truegrip mountain bike grips deliver a lightweight, comfortable, and faithful ride experience out on the trails. - Material: HD foam - Density: single - Shape: hexagonal - Locking: no - Ends: open - End-plugs: included - Length: 130mm - Diameter: multiple - Weight: 43g (w/o plugs)
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Dual Density Design - Integrated, 1pc Lock-On - Tapered Inner Core – prevents slippage - Mushrooms for ultimate comfort - Ergonomically ramped and undercut grabbers for superior grip - Ovalized design for ultimate comfort and control - Circular Iconic dampers - Flared outer ends
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
$29.95 - $32.95
Ritchey Truegrip X Locking mountain bike grips are comfortable and lighter-weight dual-density grips that lock to the handlebar.
We carved a classic Ritchey grip shape down to an astonishingly light weight of 10 grams per set. Yet thanks to an advanced nanofoam material, these ergonomic grips are still plush, grippy, and durable. - 128mm length - 10 grams per set