Torqlite UL Pedals feature a CNC machined ultra-light body with an incredibly thin 17mm platform for extra clearance. - Large platform for extra stability - Hardened chromoly replaceable pins - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Sealed cartridge bearings - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - 395g/pair
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Forged AL6061 alloy pedal body - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Adjustable tension (80~140kgf-cm) - Look Keo compatible cleats with 4.5° float - 86.5mm x 77.5mm - 325g pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: Look Keo - Style: Single Sided
The Best Of Both Metals The Aeffect pairs a thin, lightweight 6061-TI aluminum body with a cro-mo axel that runs our tried and true bearing and bushing set-up. Surefooted As A Mule You want traction? You got it. Bottom loading hex-head threaded pins give you all the bite and foot security you need. Your True Colors Shining Through Pick from three vibrant colors to compliment your build and your personal sense of style. Just don't choose wrong or they'll make fun of you. Get Up Stand Up Like a good trail dog, the Aeffect Pedal is most in its element on a flowy section of backwoods Nirvana. Designed with a smaller body, this strong, durable, rebuildable pedal is made to chase stoke all day long. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):16.9 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 101 x 100 - Weight: 375g
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- Double-sided clipless design - Forged 6061 aluminum body - DU bushings - SPD compatible (6° float) - Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle - 275g pair
The Plaza features an unusually large platform with a concave profile, hexagonal pins and extra-fine knurling. - Injection-molded nylon / fibreglass - Knurled top surface - Chromoly spindle - Overall wider pedal body - Loose ball - 9/16"
The new OOZY Reboot Pedal - 100% the same award-winning OOZY Pedal platform that SPANK Industries has been manufacturing for years, but now with crank boot compatible axle and fresh new full colour anodized finishes for 2021. - Super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance - CNC weight-optimized trail pedal at 360g per set - Forged alloy body is shot-peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with hollow taper Chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings and IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, E-Bike - Crank boots compatible axle
VP's Vex Pedals are incredible workhorses with sturdy, large platforms and a dual-concave design with pins for an awesome grip. They're also light making them ideal for mountain biking, freeriding, BMX and even city riding. They're built to last, too, with cast-aluminum bodies, tough forged, heat-treated and CNC-machined chromoly axles and quality sealed bearings. - 385 grams - 9/16 axle
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
Little pedal for big rippers. We created the Radar for the young rippers. Designed around a platform shaped to fit kids' feet in the age range of approximately 4-10 years old. The Radar is made with the same precision axle and bearing system as our Contact and Scarab models for smooth running and long durability. It is serviceable and re-buildable. It features a lightweight extrusion design with our custom pins and our unique concave platform shape.
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
$89.99 - $99.99
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
Get a little more ankle room with this long-spindle version of Crank Brothers' Mallet E pedal. - Concave platform for secure foothold - 6 adjustable pins per side for grip - Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - 57mm q-factor for increased shoe clearance and control - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system
$18.99 - $20.99
WTP's large platform design team series pedals. - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Full Anodized finish - 16-12mm concave platform - 110mm x 105mm platform - CNC Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
- Extruded and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 109mm x 110mm x 15mm concave platform for large feet - M4-10mm outer and M4-8mm inner SS replaceable pins enhance concavity - Size: 9/16" - Material: AL6061 - Style: Platform Pedals
- Extruded and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 80mm x 85mm x 16mm concave platform for small feet - M4-8mm replaceable pins - Size: 9/16" - Material: AL6061 - Style: Platform Pedals
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
Crank Brothers' Mallet 3 pedals sport the company's super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum/polycarbonate platforms for stellar support and stability, as well as tough chromoly axles with steel wings for durability, making these great pedals ideal for downhill riding and free riding. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the traction pins grip well when you're riding clipped out between corners.
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
Dual-sided "Pop-Up" clipless pedal with AL6061 die-cast body and CNC platform - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD style cleat with 15º float - Platform size: 105mm x 103mm
- Composite pedal body - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Adjustable tension (80~140kgf-cm) - Look Keo compatible cleats with 4.5° float - 82mm x 92mm - 270g pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: Look Keo - Style: Single Sided
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- All of the technologies from the rest of XPRESSO line at an affordable price. - The large platform, low stack height, and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without a high cost. - If you're new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip into your pedals, you'll love the ICLIC system, which features a pre-opened design that makes clipping in extremely easy. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
- All-road race-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - Lightweight yet durable carbon fiber/nylon composite platform for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - 3 LSL sleeve bushings - Shimano SPD style cleat with 6° float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 86mm x 78mm - 295g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: Carbon/Nylon
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
Designed in conjunction with the super-stylish Swedish giant Martin Soderstrom, the ANS10 Supreme offers the perfect amount of traction, platform and feel. - Platform: 100 x 100 x 16.6mm - Constructed from extruded aluminum with CNC machining - Dual DU bushing internals - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"